Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa's Lil' Helpers

I forgot to post for yesterday so I will post one for today later this evening. But last night my roommate and I had the opportunity to be elves for Santa down at the Logan Family Services center. It really made me feel grateful for what I have, most especially my parents and family. I am so lucky to have a Dad that works so hard to provide for the family. That loves me so much and makes sticky situations feel like not such a big deal.  I am so lucky to have a Mom that stays involved in my life. That listens to my endless stories and always has advice or comfort for them. I am so blessed to have my older brother Preston who is genuine in everything he does. I am grateful to have my older brother Jonathan who is lighthearted and who's laugh makes everything funny. I am blessed to have my older sister Chelsey who is serving a mission and is unconditionally accepting of everyone. I am blessed to have my little brother Chandler, who is not so little anymore, and who is trying his best to be his best. I am lucky to have my cute little sister Myley who is so tender and compassionate in this rough world. I love my family!! So in being Santa's little helper I got to realize how incredible all my little helpers in life are, be they big or small. Xoxo Famliy!


       (We had some fun with the laptop Camera, there's at least 50 of these photos I'm sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment