Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Project LiVE

What do you want to do before you die? I think I need a type of bucket list in my life! I was re-watching some of my favorite episodes from "The Buried Life" and it reminded me how freaking awesome those guys are, that's how I want to be. I want to have a pile of outrageous adventures and end points that I work to accomplish. So I am going to start working on one. Along with thinking about a bucket list I have been thinking about how great the world I live in is. The technology we have is incredible and I am doing poorly at taking advantage of it. Because of this I have decided to try and film some sort of activity each week. I mean why not? I have a camera, and won't it be great to look back and be able to watch my memories not just write in my journal about them? Heck this is the best years of my life... in fact with the way I am going ALL the years of my life are going to be the best years.  Let project live begin.


P.S. How about a little entertainment? A little Thanksgiving boredom can be turned into a very magical music video..er montage.


No comments:

Post a Comment