Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is This Really Happening?!!!

Wow talk about surprise! Yesterday I was reading my friends blog and she mentioned that her best friend, and a good friend of mine who has been in China for the past few months would be home soon. Naturally I thought to myself, "Oh yeah, Aubrie! I wonder when she is coming back, I miss her." Then I Facebook stalked her for a couple minutes. Fast forward to Relief Society this morning, I was sitting waiting for it to start and guess who walks in the back door? Miss Aubrie Tilley! What a dream right? Ha I was so surprised... early Christmas present anyone? To top it all off, rumor has it she may be buying my past roomies contract and living with me! My head was spinning in excitement pretty much the rest of church. One other huge thing has happened. I finished my mission papers, interviewed with my bishop, have an interview with the stake president on Tuesday, and then it's done! My papers will be submitted to the First Presidency! Sometimes I wake up in the mornings thinking, "Holy cow am I really doing this?!" I am terrified!! But I don't think I have been more excited about anything in my whole life! Talking with my Bishop today I realized how much God has been preparing me the past few years for a mission. All those experiences are starting to make sense! I guess what I am saying is the Lord really does know what he's doing, even if we can't see it until some years down the road. AH lucky me!! Mission call here I come!

                                                                    Mission Photo

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH!!!! That's SOOOOOOO exciting!!!!! :) :) WAY TO GO CAMRIE!!

    ReplyDelete