Sunday, December 25, 2011

Best Christmas EVER!

Merry Christmas everybody! Tis the season! I think every year Christmas gets better and better. Lights, treats, time with family, time with friends, white elephant gift exchanges, and of course most important, remembering the birth of our glorious Savior, Brother, and Friend Christ. I feel so lucky to know Him. To know about His life and His works. Everyday is a new day to try and pay tribute to all He is and was for us, I hope I can live up to His gift in some small way daily. What an extraordinary man He was to His brothers and sisters. All glory and honor is His. 

I took my little sister ice skating for her first time yesterday, I don't think my hand has ever been held so tight! But it was fun to watch her creep along the ice hesitantly.

In my family we all draw names to see who has who amongst the kids for present giving. This year my brother Jonathan had me... oh wait he has had me for the past three years running! Haha he always gives great gifts though. This year he bought me the complete music collection of the one and only Elvis Presley. Oh my goodness! 649 songs! 1.1 days of music! Every song Elvis has EVER sung! I think its safe to say that one, I have the best brother ever, and two, I will be getting Elvis drunk for the rest of umm I don't know FOREVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment