Friday, December 9, 2011

God Cares

Well I think I am learning pretty quickly that I am not very good at this daily blog thing! But I'm a tryin! Today was great. It never ceases to surprise me at how God answers my prayers. I can be asking a very specific question in my scripture study and that question is almost always answered right where I am reading. I feel very lucky for that. This past semester I have been blessed in so many ways. This sounds funny but God knows even the little things. Example: There is a guy in my building complex that has really hurt my feelings and although we are still friends it is painful to have to see him all the time at things. But the other day we had a service project and the time I signed up for was 1:00pm. I somehow managed to sleep in til noon (something I have done like twice in my entire lifetime) In doing so I missed my slot and showed up late. All the while praying I wouldn't run into this guy that its uncomfortable to see. Low and behold he was signed up for 1:00pm time slot too! Thanks to me being late I didn't have to see him. I know this sounds funny, but I just know that God cares. He is watching out for me and he understands how I feel. Things like this happen all the time! I just feel so blessed. I have a Father who is definitely watching out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment