Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ain't Love Grand

I just finished watching a very cheesy chick flick. It was a movie based off of a book written by the same author that wrote "Little Women" so I thought it should be pretty good. It was very lame. The kind of film made on a budget, a very cheap one at that. Where the actors have never been heard of and the lines would still be cheesy if Jude Law was reading them.  But you know what, I liked it. It was very simple with not a lot of plot twists or surprises. You know I think that in terms of love, simple is good. It kind of reminds me of this song written by "Bright Eyes"




or the one by "Ingrid Michaelson,"


every time I hear it, it makes me want to be in love. Not the intense romance or the complicated couple kind. Just the simple, everyday, love. Thats what I want. It's the kind that takes time, little moments to grow, but once it has, it is the best thing that has ever happend to you. The kind where a friendship melts into love. It becomes natural knowledge that the two of you are supposed to be in love. Just like it was meant to be what you do for the rest of your life. The kind that makes you feel like you're the main character of a Taylor Swift love song. It makes everyday seem like there is magic in ordinary actions. Yeah. That's what I want. Just your average, simple, everyday love.

No comments:

Post a Comment