Monday, December 26, 2011

Good Friends Make All the Difference

Mmmm what a nice day. My cute little friend Amanda was in town (all the way from D.C. wow) and the gang was all back together! Except for Myrinda, I missed her, but other than her absence we were all there! Ha I had forgotten how much I laugh when I am with these people. Dache is so chill, and I am pretty sure he thinks we are all insane, probably because we are. Kylie is so cute she has a story for any topic we talk about and I love hearing her tell them. Brittany laughs at anything and everything said, which in turn makes everyone laugh, it's so great. Then Manda is just absolutely outrageous! I am serious. She is so original and says exactly whatever comes to her mind. Then Janna is the cherry on top. She adds to every joke and makes them even better. There is this quote on pinterest that says, "Do you ever look at your friend and think, 'Why in the world are we not comedians?" I am pretty sure I ask myself that every time I am with these people. My abs have had a workout for the day from laughing thats for sure!
 We wanted to all get into a photo, and had the great thought that Dache was so tall his arms MUST be long enough to get us all in. Haha not quite but we sure had fun trying!! I am shocked it didn't work though, I mean the guys is 6'7". Zeesh!



There they are. Cute Janna and cute Manda (below is a picture of cute Kylie and cute Brittany.) These girls have gotten me through some rough times. I recently got a letter from a missionary friend of mine. And he was VERY rude. He was way out of line, asking me very personal questions about my spirituality, and my motives on a recent trip to the temple. He even used the words in the letter, "Who is your Lord Camrie?" The letter was the opposite of what I needed to hear from him and it really shocked me that he would treat me so poorly. I had really shared some personal events with him and needed to be validated for my feelings. He made me feel like I was an idiot. That I had done all the wrong things. That I was very much mistaken thinking that I was any more special than every other person on this planet. After reading the letter I felt so low. Probably one of the most crummy feelings in the world. But these two girls made me feel SO much better. They always do. You know those people that just know you better than you know yourself? They say just the right thing, at just the right time? These are my girls! That is a description of these ladies. Janna, Manda, Kylie, and Brittany. They are my soul mates. and I sure do love them!




Don't good friends make all the difference in the world? Yes. It was a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment