Sunday, November 20, 2011

I've Been Thinking...

So I've been thinking about happiness lately and what really makes people happy. Pretty much any person you approach and ask what they want in life, no matter what they really say, the bottom line of what they want is happiness. So what makes you happy? In my Career and Life Planning class our instructor mentioned that a good way to start thinking about what career choice you would like to take is asking yourself that question. What makes you happy? What makes you smile or laugh? What do you enjoy talking about? What do you get excited for? I think that asking yourself these questions for your life career is genius! Seriously, how great! One problem, I can't really answer them. I don't know. I feel like there are a lot of little things that are nice or fun to do but not anything that gets my heart pumping and the butterflies in my stomach taking flight. Does everybody in life have a passion? Not sure. But I think everyone should have one. So task of the year, find a passion. What makes me feel alive? What was my soul born to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment